This guideline is intended to describe the process for submitting Recertification documentation for review, approval and processing to ASQ National.
ASQ Binghamton Section 205, ASQ Recertification Instructions or documents to be processed by Carl Green
Method 1 – Hard Copy Documentation:
- Send Carl Green the completed ASQ Recertification Journal and supporting documentation / letter(s) by the due date. This includes the completed and signed ASQ Recertification application, indicating payment method (check or credit card works). If applicable, send a check payable to ASQ.
- Kindly also provide a “blank” business envelope with a valid first class stamp affixed to it. The envelope with stamp provided, covers a small cost incurred for processing. Carl will address the envelope to ASQ, National.
- Send Re-cert. packages to:
PO Box 275
Nichols, NY 13812
Please note that the current ASQ policy is for the local Recertification Coordinator to send only the section approved /signed re-cert. application, with payment to national ASQ. Consequently, Carl shreds the provided documentation and DOES NOT return it to folks.
NOTE: Needless to say, do not send any original documentation that you cannot part with.
Method 2 – Provide Support Documentation FOR SECTION REVIEW via .pdf file:
- Send a .pdf including all of your Recertification documentation (e.g. JOURNAL pages documentation, letters, etc., to Carl Green at email@example.com
- IN PARALLEL, you must send by “Snail MAIL”:
1. A SIGNED hard copy of the Re-certification Application to Carl Green,
2. If applicable, a check payable to ASQ. Payment by credit card does not require a check…
- Kindly also provide a “blank” business envelope with a valid first class stamp affixed to it. The envelope with stamp provided covers a small cost incurred for processing. Carl will address the envelope to ASQ, National.
NOTE: This information provided by Carl Green as of July 26, 2016