Raymond Plant Tour – REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Sorry for any inconvenience but all available reservations have been filled. We hope to see you at a future event
This month’s program is a plant tour of the Raymond Corporation. Raymond is a world-leading designer and manufacturer of material handling equipment. For 95 years, Raymond has built a reputation based on top-notch innovation, quality and service. The company does more than design and build the best forklifts in the business. They provide end-to-end solutions that bring day-to-day warehouse and distribution operations to a new level of performance, and they support customers with a Sales and Service network unmatched in the industry. Raymond provides technologies, systems and solutions that bring day-to-day warehouse and distribution operations to a new level of performance. The company supports customers with a network of skilled services unmatched in the industry. Their innovations in energy savings, space utilization, ergonomics, manufacturing quality and fleet optimization combined with the best-in-class products and services work together to increase efficiency and lower costs throughout all material handling operations.
Raymond is a division of Toyota and the Greene, NY facility features the latest manufacturing and process and product quality techniques. Come, see for yourself one of the most highly respected companies in the Southern Tier of New York.
The tour will include topics related to “Visualization and Problem Solving” and “Change Point – How To Proactively Manage Changes In The Manufacturing Process.”
- 6:00 pm to 6:25 pm Presentation – Raymond Application of Toyota Production System and Quality Tools
- 6:25 pm to 7:10 pm Tour
- 7:10 pm to 7:30 pm Questions and Answers
Attendance was limited to a maximum of 25 guests and no reservations will be accepted after October 14. There will be no dinner served at this event.
• Plan on arriving no later that 5:45pm. Earlier arrival is recommended to allow time for registration. The tour will start promptly at 6:00pm.
• Travel from Binghamton to the Raymond site at 22 South Street – Green, NY by taking 81 North to Exit 6 for US-11 toward NY-12 (Nimmonsburg/Chenango Bridge) – Turn right on US 11 North for 0.6 miles – Continue onto NY 12 and travel 12 North for 14.1 miles – Turn Right onto Wheeler Street – Go a short distance and turn Right on Canal Street
- Parking: Park in the Visitor Parking lot or Main lot near the flags. Please do NOT park in numbered spots, which are reserved for 25 year employees
- Entrance: Enter Door # 5 near the flags and vertical Raymond sign
- Attire: No open toed shoes or shorts
- Bring safety glasses if you have them. They will be provided if necessary